Recommended Illustrator Articles
How to Add a pattern to a 3D object
Illustrator can help you to convert a figure line to a 3D object. Add a pattern on its surface can make it more attractive. The following steps will tell you how to add a pattern to a 3D object.
Illustrator : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- How to Join Path in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- As you draw, you create a line called a path. A path is made up of one or more straight or curved segments. The beginning and end of each segment are marked by anchor points, which work like pins holding a wire in place. A path can be closed (for example, a circle), or open, with distinct endpoints
- How to Divide Text Area into Columns in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Area type (also called paragraph type) uses the boundaries of an object to control the flow of characters, either horizontally or vertically. When the text reaches a boundary, it automatically wraps to fit inside the defined area. Entering text this way is useful when you want to create one or more
- How to Display Crop Marks in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Crop marks are useful when you want to create marks around several objects on a page—for example, when printing a sheet of business cards. Crop marks indicate where you want the printed paper to be cut. They are also helpful for aligning Illustrator artwork that you've exported to another applicatio
- How to Create Slices from Guides in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Web pages can contain many elements—HTML text, bitmap images, and vector graphics, to name a few. In Illustrator, you can use slices to define the boundaries of different web elements in your artwork. This tutorial shows you how to create slices from guides in Adobe Illustrator CS4.
- How to Apply an Ocean Ripple Effect
- Ocean Ripple command adds randomly spaced ripples to the artwork, making the artwork look as if it were under water. The following tutorial shows you how to apply an Ocean Ripple effect in Adobe Illustrator CS4.
- How to Apply a Drop Shadow Effect in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- You can change the appearance of any object, group, or layer in Adobe Illustrator by using effects and the Appearance and Graphic Styles panels. In addition, you can divide an object into its essential parts to modify elements of the object independently. The following steps will show you how to app
- How to Apply a Live Trace
- This tutorial will show you how to to apply a live trace in Adobe Illustrator CS4. For example, you can trace images in black and white mode. Tracing presets provide pre-specified tracing options for specific types of artwork.
- How to Use scribble effects in Illustrator
- Scribble effects in Illustrator allows users to create scribble effects in their artworks. And it also used to add texture to your designs. Here I will add a scribble effects to my artwork, if you want to apply this effect, please follow me.
- How to Create a dot text effect
- I've already known how to create several text effects in Illustrator, but I have some trouble in creating a dot text effect, I need some instructions.