Recommended Media Player Articles
How to Remove Validation Check in Windows Media Player 11
Your WMP 11 is crashed for some reason. Now you need to restore it. But when you try to install it, you are required to pass validation. Maybe you could not meet it. Don't worry, there is an easy way to remove this validation check.
Media Player : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- Capture Sequential Images from Video using GOM Player
- Sometimes we find some interesting scenes from a video clip and want to capture it as images to share with our friends. However, it’s not easy to find a program which has this feature. But don’t worry. You are lucky enough because there is a useful program called GOM Player which can let you simply
- Set VLC Media Player to Shut Down Computer After Finished Playback
- I think there must be someones like me who used to watch movies with VLC Player on the computer before going to bed and some time fall asleep. The computer continues to run, after dozed off, you have to yourself up to turn it off. It would be nice if VLC could shut the computer after finshed play
- Fix WMP Utility, Repair Windows Media Player 12 in One Step
- Various codecs and plugins need to be installed when we play videos with Windows Media Play due to its inability to play popular video formats. However, you may find that Windows Media player easily failed to function properly after installing some codecs or plugins,
- Hit Hotkeys, Easily Fix Subtitles Delay in VLC Media Player
- VLC is one of the best player out there. Many users should have encountered such problem that subtitles and audio are desynchronized when import soft subtitles like a .srt file into vlc player. The subtitles may off several seconds after or before that current scene. Actually, sometimes this is unav
- Chinese Subtitles Doesn't Work on VLC Player
- I have some movies with encoded or soft Chinese subtitles. The problem is when i play the movie in vlc, the Chinese subtitles show up as question marks or garbage characters.
- How to Play WebM Video Files
- WebM is a multimedia container format designed to provide high quality and open source compression for html 5 video. In the WebM container format, the VP8 video is used with vorbis audio. Here are some options for playing the webm media on different system.
- Play More Video Formats on Your Windows 7 Media Center
- Should you stick with the built-in Microsoft decoders or get something a little more tweak-able? The built-in Windows 7 Media Center decoder only supports a few file types and sometimes cannot decode the subtitles. Here are some popular codecs you can use to enhance your experience on Windows 7 Medi
- How to Defaultly Play Video in Fullscreen Mode on iTunes
- I usually see films with iTunes. However, the play window is small and I could not see the film clearly. I want to set to full- screen playback mode and make the setting default. Could you tell me the steps how to set the defaultly playback mode?
- How to Show iTunes Icon in System Tray
- I want to see my iTunes icon in system tray, because it is convenient for me to use iTunes. Could you tell me how the iTunes icon can display in system tray?
- Take Movie Screenshot on Media Player Classic
- Durning you watch movie, you want to capture images from movies. How to take movie screenshot on Media Player Classic?
Maybe, when you use Media Player Classic, you may get the following error messages: The 'Save Image' and 'Save Thumbnails' functions do not work with the Overlay Mixer video