Recommended Microsoft Office Articles
How to Open PowerPoint 2010 Files without PowerPoint 2010
We know that Microsoft has released Microsoft Office 2010. Many people do not want to update their Office into the latest one. Then they find that they cannot open the PowerPoint 2010 file others send. PowerPoint Viewer 2010 can help us with this. No matter you are the one who has older versions of PowerPoint or you even do not have installed PowerPoint, you can view the PowerPoint 2010 files with PowerPoint Viewer 2010.
Microsoft Office : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- Install Chemistry Add-In for Microsoft Word 2010
- Chemistry Add-In for Microsoft Word 2010 is similar to Microsoft Mathematics Add-In, which greatly simplifies the authoring of complex chemistry equations. Here’s the steps to equip your Microsoft Word with Chemistry Add-In.
- Convert docx/xlsx/pptx/odt/ods/odp Files Online
- You can find documents in different format. If you want to open them, you need some applications to open specific document. For example, you need Microsoft word to open docx files. However, you might don't want to download so many programs because some of them will be not used for a long time. You c
- How to Disable Spelling and Grammar Checking in Microsoft Word 2010
- Spelling checking feature in Microsoft Word is great. It helps us to filter and display those errors for further correction. However, not all users prefer to have such features such as when our documents about programming scripts. Not to worry, here are the steps to disable it.
- How To Show Or Hide A Section Or Text In Microsoft Word
- I have some long paper in doc format. When I want to review them, it is not easy to find what I want to know, or other content what I have not seen before. If I can hide that section where I don't want to see next time, it is convenient for me. How can I hide a section in Word?
- Start Microsoft Word 2010 Document in Safe Mode
- Sometimes when our Microsoft Word has some problems, we need to start it in Safe Mode. Safe Mode can help us to open a word which has problems. Here are the steps to tell you how to do it.
- Classic Menu Manager For Office 2010: Get Office 2007 Classic Menu Back
- Microsoft Office 2010 is officially launched and carried similar ribbon interface like 2007. However, some users who are new to Office 2010 don't like it and find it difficult and complicated to locate some features. They want to use classical menu bar like Office 2003 in Office 2010. Now a free pro
- Create a Business Card from Template in Word 2010
- Business cards form an important constituent of any business. We can create customized printable business cards quickly without any professional help in Microsoft Word 2010 program. Here are the steps.
- How to Insert Flash To PowerPoint
- When you use PowerPoint to show your information to others, you want to use not only some static images, but videos. You can insert flash video into your PowerPoint to do your presentation. How to insert flash?