Recommended Music Player Articles
How to Rip CD on Winamp
Do you want to copy the music CD to your hard drive directly? Winamp can help you to solve this problem. And you never need to pop the CD to listen music any more.
How to Change Songbird skin
One of the appeals of the Songbird media player is the ability to give it different skins. Skins give the player a new face by changing its color, shape or adding new buttons.
Music Player : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- How to Listen to Online Radio on Foobar2000
- Foobar2000 is a freeware audio player, It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features. The following steps will tell you how to listen online radio on Foobar2000.
- How to Convert an APE to an MP3
- APE is a popular music form, the quality of the songs is much more better than that of the MP3 and WMV, so we can esaily understand that it need more space to store it. Some times we have to convert an APE to an MP3 to free our space ,so what should I do？
- How to Convert APE To MP3 on Foobar2000
- APE and mp3 are the two pupolar music forms, and we can easily find those forms through the internet, but when I have to convert an APE to an MP3 so that my musicplayer can play it, what can I do?
- How to Change the Windows Media Player Titlebar
- A successful software or operation system differs failed one, I think, more or less with its access for user's customization without effecting the whole function. As a example, Windows is always treated as a paragon for this balance. As a important component, Windows Media Player just offer a lots o
- How to Embed Yahoo Mp3 Player on Your Webpage
- You want to put some music on your webpage(website or blog ), but you don't know how to manage it. Well, Yahoo! Media Player can help you to do that. Yahoo! Media Player is an easy-to-use embeddable mp3 player which can play audio links on your website or blog. Once you have added it to your webpage
- How to Reduce Winamp CPU Usage
- We will lose some Random Access Memory, when the visualization of Winamp run on the time it was playing. How can we make it ? Then I will show you just with a small change.
- How to Bookmark Music Files on AIMP
- The bookmark feature of AIMP is a nice thing. It allows you to save and create bookmarks out of play lists. You can also create specific bookmarks for different directories. It is greatly make it convenient for you to find your music.
- How to Set AIMP as Default Player
- I am a big fan of AIMP for its outstandingly powerful features. I use it to open every music files. But since it is not the default player of my operation system. Once I open an audio file, I need to open AIMP first. So I want to find a way to set it as my default player.
- How to Set jetAudio as the Default MP3 Player
- JetAudio is an useful application which help us open our Audio and Video files. What is more, it can also convert file types. Now, I really cannot imagine the life without it. But it is not my default mp3 player. Every time I open a mp3 file, some other player will go first. So I want to set jetAudi
- How to Adjust Audio Effects in VLC Player
- I guess we use VLC media player to play videos for the most time. But it also supports advanced audio settings to enhance your hearing experience. And the "Graphic Equalizer" in this player is more advanced and powerful.
- How to Record Internet Radio Using Foobar2000
- There are so many Pleasant music on the Internet.If we like a song, we can download it directly. But how to Record Internet Radio? Now I will teach you to record radio you want with Foobar2000.