Recommended Office Articles
How to Remove Red Eye with Office Picture Manager
When we take photos, we are always annoyed by the red eye we take. We can remove red eye in Photoshop or other photo managers. But if you do not install Photoshop, you can remove red eye in Office Picture Manager. Microsoft Office Picture Manager is an included accessory to any Microsoft Office packages. Here I will show you how to remove red eye with Office Picture Manager.
How to Open ODT File without OpenOffice.org
Sometimes we may need to open ODT file but do not know how. ODT file is OpenDocument Text. Open Document Format (ODF) is an open standard file format OpenOffice.org and others use, including .odt, .ods, and .odp. How can we open the ODT file without OpenOffice.org? Here I will introduce you a free software TextMaker Viewer. It is free and can be freely distributed.
Office : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- View Docx, Pptx, Xlsx, Ppsx Online
- Office has a function, that is open Microsoft Office 2007 files like docx, xlsx and pptx without Microsoft Office 2007, just online by firefox. It is a extension called "ThinkFree Viewer". Or by a website called "Zoho".
- Sort Data in a Column Randomly in Microsoft Excel
- It is very necessary to get rand order of a group data for better sample or task allocation. This is the solution to sort the data in a single column in random order. I use the '''Rand() function''' in Microsoft Excel to finish it.
- Turn On or Off Office 2010 Outspace
- Outspace presents with a fancy task-oriented view that lets you manage your open document, presentation, or spreadsheet. But not all users like it. Here are the steps to tell you how to turn on and how to turn off it.
- Create a Business Card from Template in Word 2010
- Business cards form an important constituent of any business. We can create customized printable business cards quickly without any professional help in Microsoft Word 2010 program. Here are the steps.
- Remove OpenOffice from OpenOffice Startup
- Sometimes the launch of Open Office at start up gives us a lot of troubles, so we want to disable it. Here's how to proceed to remove openoffice from openoffice startup.
- Convert .pdf to .doc, .xls
- I've read some PDF documents, and I want to record some sentences or tables in my documents. However, I can't copy and paste those related information in PDF files. Is there any way to convert PDF files(.pdf) to word(.doc) or excel(.xls) files?