Recommended Security Articles
How to Use online virus scanner
My computer is infected with the virus, I don't want to install an Anti-virus software, because an Anti-virus software is expensive, and that is troublesome.
How to Remove Trojan Virus
These days,my computer got trojan virus.My important files has been deleted.Trojan virus infect remote computers by changing the desktop or deleting important files.
Security : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- Prevent Facebook from automatically importing photos
- A new Facebook feature lets you sync photos with iPhones, Androids, and iPads automatically via Wi-Fi or the cell network, but if you inadvertently opt in to the service or do so and later change your mind, it's easy to opt out of automatic Facebook photo syncs.
- How to secure your Twitter account
- The microblogging service's ability to promulgate links in an instant makes Twitter a magnet for malware distributors. Prevent your Twitter account from being hijacked by using strong passwords and enabling the option to require an e-mail address or phone number to reset your password.
- Three not so simple but necessary security tips
- It should be easier to block Flash cookies, enable security settings in your browser, and rate your Facebook profile's privacy. Follow these steps to accomplish all three essential safety measures.
- Ten simple common sense security tips
- Security doesn't have to be complicated, as shown by these quick and easy alternatives to the conventional wisdom on passwords, privacy, backups, ID theft, and other tech-safety matters.