Recommanded Windows 7 Tutorials
How to Fast Enable or Disable pictures and Flash in IE
I'm using Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 8, and my network is rather unstable, sometimes fast and sometimes slow... I often read news or emails on the Internet, so I do not want IE to display pictures or flash animations when network speed is slow...
Windows 7 : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- Sync Files between Windows 7 Folder and iDisk
- To copy files useful, you always take a USB drive? If you have an account of iDisk, you can do this easy. You are wondering iDisk doesn't work with windows? I will show you that it works as well as Mac.
- How Can I Lock the Screen Resolution in Windows 7
- Certainly Windows7 is one of the most popular and successful operation systems after windows xp. New in Windows 7 is the improved Taskbar and the neater System Tray, which help you get more fun while working. Usually when we buy a new PC or do the reinstall, we could find the screen resolution is lo
- Shutdown or Restart A Windows 7 PC Remotely
- This article is not introducing you any hack tool to shutdown or restart a windows 7 PC remotely, it's telling you how to open a remote shutdown dialog box or use command line. Not complex, quite easy.
- Download Google+ Windows 7 Desktop Gadget Now
- Google+ is the latest social networking site and is becoming more and more popular, if you are a Google+ user and you might check if there's new Google+ message, things can be easier with the help of G+7, it's a 3rd gadget developed by Kalamonsoft to display live Google+ messages feed on your Window
- How to Fix "Pin to Taskbar" Missing Error in Windows 7
- I have install the Windows 7 system which is better than other system. However, I met some problem. Once i have dragged an application program to Windows Taskbar, but now it could not use any more. Do u know How to Fix "Pin to Taskbar" Missing Error? Please tell me in detail.
I really appreciate i
- How to Pin A Frequently Used Folder to Windows 7 Taskbar
- I have installed the window 7 which is much better than the windows vista and window XP. But this new OS is different from the other old system. I do not know How to Pin A Frequently Used Folder to Windows 7 Taskbar. Is there anyone can apply me some help?
thanks a lot!!