Recommended iLife Articles
How to Burn iPhoto Slideshow on DVD
If you've created a slideshow in iPhoto, you can burn your slideshow to a DVD disc so others can play your slideshow on a computer or DVD player.Use these steps you can know hHow to burn iPhoto Slideshow on DVD.
How to Create Credits in iMovie
Credits in iMovie is very useful particularly when you want to say something during the movie show, it will make your movie looks impressive and friendly. now I will show you about how to create credits in iMovie.
iLife : How to, Tutorial & Troubleshooting
Sort By :
- How to Create an Intro in iMovie
- When we use iMovie to edit a video, we sometime use to Create an Intro at the beginning , in the middle or in the end of the video. Use these steps you can know How to Create an Intro in iMovie.
- How to Cut a long MP3 by GarageBand
- A song is too long. I want to cut a long mp3 by GarageBand. But I can not find option. Use these steps you can know how to cut a long mp3 by GarageBand.
- How to Compose Music Using GarageBand
- Audio file is too large. I want to compose the file. But I don't know how to compose the file. Use these steps you can know how to compose music using GarageBand
- How to Change Instruments for a Midi File on Garageband
- I have a midi file. I want to change instruments for the file on Garageband. But I don't how to change instruments for the file on Garageband. Use these steps you can know how to change instruments for a midi file on Garageband.
- How to Burn dvd without menus on iDVD
- I want to burn a DVD by iDVD on Mac, but iDVD always creates a DVD with menue. I just want to burn a DVD that can be directly played in DVD player. What shall I do? You can burn a DVD without menue by iDVD if you follow these steps.
- How to Change the Key Photo for an Event in iPhoto
- Manage photos by Event is really smart in iPhoto. But I still have some little problem, the image that presents the event is not very appropriate, so that when browsing all the events, I might have some difficulties to tell the event. How can I change the presenting photo of an event in iPhoto?