If you have downloaded the XP Keylogger setup file from our site, double click this setup file to start installation-wizard. Select the directory that you want to installed, then click next button. Normally, installation program will create a desktop icon on your desktop, You can delete it if you wish. We suggest you delete it after you finished XP Keylogger setup. I hope my solution can help you, good luck! Answered Mar, 09 2011
You can follow these steps: 1. In the File Browser, navigate to the directory where you want to store your command file.
Note: The hard drive is the recommended location for command files because the log files can potentially consume significant disk space. You cannot save command files to the root directory of the hard or flash drive.
2. Click the new cmd file button. The Command File Editor window appears. show screen
3. (Optional) In the Contents area, enter a description next to the #Title text. You can use this comment line to describe the function of the command file.
4. Enter the CLI commands, with each command on a separate line. (See Command-Line Interface for descriptions and syntax of each command.)
For example, suppose you want the command file to output measurement data to a file and then FTP the file to an FTP server. You use the measure dump command to create a delimited text file of the data and then use the ftpput command to copy the file:
measure dump class inbound/default by time 1w 1h to inbound.out bytes ftpput jsmith:mypassword@smithinc 9.256/inbound.out inbound.out
5. To save the file, enter a descriptive name (up to 8 characters) in the File Name field and click save.
The file is stored in the current directory and a CMD file extension is automatically added to the name. The Results area indicates whether the file was saved successfully.
6. To make sure you entered the commands with the correct syntax and that the commands work as expected, click run. The Results area displays the output of each command and any error messages that may have occurred.
7. Modify the commands as necessary, and then repeat steps 5 and 6 until the command file runs successfully.
8. Click the back button and observe that the command file you created is listed in the Contents of folder window. If it's not listed, click update to refresh the screen.
If you need to modify the command file in the future, use the edit button that appears next to the filename. Note that the maximum file size that can be edited is 8K. Answered Dec, 26 2010