1. Click the Tools menu. (the wrench in the upper-right corner)
2. Select Options.
3. Click the Under the Hood tab.
4. Click Clear browsing data…
5. Check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete.
You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu.
6. Click Clear Browsing Data when ready.Answered Sep, 26 2010
Search for Related Topics
regedit days autodesk 30 trial regedit clean clean days cs6 regedit google chrome dans regedit google chrome clean textbox xaxhe clean google chrome cookies clean regedit isobuster clean cookies chrome delete hao 123 don clean chrome ssd chrome regedit problem regedit chrome startup
Related Unresolved Questions