1. Close iPhoto 4
2. Erase the contents of the iPhoto Library in the new user folder.
3. Erase ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iphoto.list on the G4. ~ = your home folder.
4. Transfer the contents of the G3 library to the correct library folder on the G4.
5. Check that the file permissions on your new copy of the library are compatible with the new user. Can you navigate through the database structure in Finder OK?
6. Restart iPhoto 4. I think that iPhoto 4 knows that it is dealing with an iPhoto 2 library, and converts it to the new standard at startup.
Search for Related Topics
iphoto albums skydrive iphoto import snapfish cute girls iphoto albums importing ato auskey computer iphoto acer computer album iphoto 2013 package iphoto move computer move iphoto computer album iphoto stylish effects import iphoto library kies import iphoto library ubuntu import album winamp