How to rip Blu-ray to MKV ?
So you just have a BD-ROM drive but without Blu-ray playing program like Power DVD9 installed on your PC? Actually, you needn’t waste money on this costly BD playing software anymore, the free media players like VLC, Media Player Classic Homecinema, etc. are able to play your Blu-ray movie successfully after converting Blu-ray to MKV. This tutorial will show you how to rip Blu-ray to MKV in detail, please feel free to find a step-by-step direction.
Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper
Step 1: Load Blu-ray files
Three ways are available to load Blu-ray movie - "BD/DVD ROM", "BD/DVD Folder" and "IFO/ISO".
Step 2: Select MKV as output format
Strike the pull down menu at the end of "Format", and then you will see there are multiple format presets. To select a SD MKV format, you can follow "Common Video" > "MKV (Matroska) Video (*.mkv)":
To convert Blu-ray to MKV in HD quality, you can follow "HD Video" >"MKV HD Video (*.mkv)":
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize video and audio parameters
All the parameters on the popup window are changeable, including codec, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channels. You are free to adjust them. Generally speaking, the higher input figures will output the better file quality, but accompanying with larger file size; the smaller figures will export the smaller file size, but with inferior file quality, that means you should make a good balance between the two factors. If you are not experienced in it, the default settings are your better choice.
Step 4: Start ripping Blu-ray to MKV
As soon as the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click "Convert" button to start ripping Blu-ray to MKV. After the conversion is done, you can click "Open" button to get the output MKV files with great ease. Hope this helps.
1. This Blu-ray converter is capable of working with most Blu-ray discs, including AACS and BD+ protected ones, even the new MKB V17 is supported as well.
2. Guarantee audio and video in sync.
3. Users are free to select their needed subtitle and audio track (the popular Dolby TureHD Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio are supported) to convert.
4. You can use the "Trim" function to select certain Blu-ray clips to rip. And you can also take advantage of the "Crop" function to remove black edges or change the screen size.
5. Specific effect models are provided, such as "Simple gauss blur", "Simple laplacian sharpen", "Aged film", "Flip color", and "Invert".
6. Besides adding text as watermark, images, GIF animations, and videos can also be added as watermarks to realize the picture-in-picture effect.
See the detailed manual of How to use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper.
Search for Related Topics
+jwplayer rip subtitles mkvextractgui rip subtitles rip subtitles .flv gow rip subtitles flv rip subtitles flv srt app untuk menghapus subtitle xbmc bluray iso rip subtitle rip subtitles avi hard core dvdfab rip subtitle srt rip subtitle ffmpeg m2ts aircel hacked apps browser software cara rip blueray ke mkv
Related Unresolved Questions
camtasia codec media player 7 idm period reset trial windows 3.30 12018sc driver mouse silvercrest 2009 3d autocad civil companion descargar desktop land .lic crack license neoload 7 input language put registry services text user window