Is there anyone know how to activate switch user in windows 7? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks very much.Asked Jul, 19 2010
Here's a tutorial for you.Answered Jul, 18 2010
To enable User Switching:
1. Log on to the computer as an administrator.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
3. Click "Change the way users log on or off."
4. If it is not already selected, click to select the "Use the Welcome screen" check box.
NOTE: The Use Fast User Switching check box is unavailable until you click to select the Use the Welcome screen check box.
5. Click to select the Use Fast User Switching check box, and then click Apply Options. Quit the User Accounts tool.
Search for Related Topics
silent switch unsigned driver windows 7 remove active system user mikrotik switch compatibility mode windows 7 c# regedit switches system recovery windows 7 switch left audio windows 7 realtek powershell switch audio device windows 7 miku hatsune switch user screen windows 7 switch bot v3 windows 7 download remove switch user log windows 7 remove switch user screen window 7 deactivate active scripting users longman activate js2 user code
Related Unresolved Questions
columns excel flip rows jizaigan11sdk 126.96.36.199 bluesoleil cphone download file original rundll32 2007 clock digital powerpoint put timer 02.07.532 2100 agilent expert.02.07.si532 technologies version account beatport hack