How to remove the citations mark on word coz I dont want 2 see it. Tell me if you know. Thanks a lot !Asked Jul, 29 2010
1. Click the round Office button in the upper-left corner of the window.
2. Click the Word Options button.
3. On the left side of the dialog box, click Display.
4. Under Always Show These Formatting Marks On The Screen, put a check mark next to Paragraph Marks.
5. Make sure all the other entries in this section are unchecked.
6. Click OK.
from:Answered Nov, 14 2010
Search for Related Topics
remove video wet mark cs5 mark duplicate words notepad++ undo mark final word mark area word starter remove trial versiona mark smartdraw undo mark citation word 2007 hapus mark citation word 2007 cyman mark 2 tts mark citation word 2010 remove mark entry word remove marked entries word remove paranthese endnote citation
Related Unresolved Questions