who knows how to change the text in the legend of microsoft excel 2010? i have no idea about this, plz give me guides, thank you.Asked Aug, 16 2010
On the worksheet
1. Click the cell that contains the data series (data series: Related data points that are plotted in a chart. Each data series in a chart has a unique color or pattern and is represented in the chart legend. You can plot one or more data series in a chart. Pie charts have only one data series.) name you want to change.
2. Type the new name, and then press ENTER.
On the chart
1. Click the chart, and then click Source Data on the Chart menu.
2. On the Series tab, click the data series name you want to change.
3. In the Name box, specify the worksheet cell you want to use as the legend (legend: A box that identifies the patterns or colors that are assigned to the data series or categories in a chart.) text or data series name.
You can also type the name you want to use. If you type a name in the Name box, the legend text or data series name is no longer linked to a worksheet cell.
Answered Aug, 16 2010
Search for Related Topics
comparitive boxplot microsoft excel 2010 0x8007232b microsoft excel 2010 filehippo microsoft excel 2010 microsoft excel 2010 parabola trendline microsoft excel 2010 microsoft excel 2010 shortcutkey microsoft excel 2010 sparklines trendlines hippofile microsoft excel 2010 + microsoft excel 2010 foxpro autofit iteration microsoft excel 2010 microsoft excel 2010 aerobars microsoft excel 2010 erro
Related Unresolved Questions
gezginler parallels bestand mmp open project 36 d3dx9 download 7 acceleratori hardware win download esk free warcraft 2010 deinstalacja microsoft office 1 check download point secureclient vodafone vpn