Is there a way to stop emails from opening automatically with window live mail?Asked Jun, 11 2010
Go to Start Menu > Run > Type "msconfig"
a windows appears and in this windows Select "Startup" Tab
uncheck "msnmsgs" from the list
Click "OK" and after Click "Exit without Restart"
Next Time it will not open automatically.
1. Start Windows Explorer (Start, Run, Explorer).
2. From the Tools menu, select Folder Options.
3. Select the File Types tab.
4. Select the file type that you don't want to open in IE and click Advanced.
5. Clear the "Browse in same window" check box and click OK.
6. Close the Folder Options dialog box.
Search for Related Topics
anal open automatic mediamonkey opens automatically stop snapse auto opening stop magnetic links opening strongdc minimize form open automatically c# stop hamachi auto opening vista opening automatically uninstall handycafe stop mediamonkey automatically opening stop handycafe auto open browser youcam open automatically skype .how stop stop vaio messenger open automatically google retract email live mail
Related Unresolved Questions
chrome currentcontrolset google hkey local machine services sysplant system 3ds create line max wall excel group multiple worksheets gogo 3 poker reset tracker trial avi files stutter vlc add adobe connect gezginler indir