There is a shadow of a person'a face. Is it possible to remove the shadow with photoshop cs4?Asked Jun, 11 2010
If you need to lighten the whole photo, you can duplicate it and set the top layer to "screen". Adjust the opacity and it'll lighten the whole image.
Or, to fix a shadow (a mild one, this won't work for really bad shadows), you can do the following:
- Create a new layer above the photo.
- Choose the brush tool.
- Choose one of the circle brushes (the kind with a soft edge, called "soft mechanial")
- Paint on the new layer. Cover the area where the shadow is. (don't do anything directly on the photo layer itself)
- Set the layer to "soft light". (You can find that in the blending mode drop down menu, which is found on the layers palette at the top. "Normal" is the default, but if you click on it, you'll see the drop down menu.)
- Adjust the opacity so it'll blend nicely.
It's a quick and easy way to fix dark spots.Answered Jul, 24 2010
Search for Related Topics
rid excess canvas photoshop cs4 rid visio shadow jpg omni shadow photoshop inlay shadow photoshop jewellery shadow photoshop photoshop shadow divider android shadow photoshop remove censor blur video photoshop cs4 rid grey shadow writing print rid sun glare photoshop cs4 remove hat shadow face photoshop cube shadows photoshop
inroads power torrent gmail proxy server add media player playlist video vlc 2010 licence ms office 730g download driver lava modem 4 a4 microsoft publisher quadrants split files h264 media play player windows