Do you know how to set random transition effects in windows movie maker?
I try my best to make it but cannot find the way.
Please give me some tips or tutorials. I really need it.
Thank you so much!Asked Oct, 12 2010
If you are looking for the option on how to change or add the transition in Movie Maker, here are the steps:
1. On the storyboard/timeline, click the second of the two video clips, titles, or pictures that you want to add a transition between.
2. Click Tools, and then click Transitions.
3. In the Contents pane, click the transition that you want to add. You can click Play under the monitor to see a preview of what the transition looks like.
4. Click Clip, and then click Add to Timeline or Add to Storyboard.
Here is an article you can refer that will give you information on transitions:
By default, Windows Movie Maker does not include Random transitions, pans and zooms. Adding transitions and pans/zooms must be done photo by photo.
You can apply the same transition to all of the clips at once:
1. Click on 1st transition box on the Storyboard (small box between clips)
2. Do one of the following:
3. Ctrl-A to select all
4. Shift-Click on last transition box to select all in between
5. Ctrl-Click on transition boxes to add them to selection one by one.
6. Right click on the desired Transition and select "Apply to Storyboard"
I hope that this information helps.Answered Oct, 12 2010
Try to use windows movie maker.
It is pre-installed with your windows system.
here is a tutorial which you want in windows movie maker way.Answered Oct, 18 2010
Search for Related Topics
set random transition powerpoint 2010 windows movie maker sparkling teeth effect polaroid effect windows movie maker smoke effect windows movie maker windows movie maker effect mosaic windows movie maker flicker effect cinemascope effect window movie maker confetti effect windows movie maker glitter effects windows movie maker firework effect windows movie maker windows movie maker night effect windows movie maker karoke ball effect
Related Unresolved Questions