My flash player of my computer, which buffering time its too long. I want to change it.
But how to do it?Asked Nov, 03 2010
Start from repairing your Windows registry and fixing your Windows errors that become the cause of many browser and applications errors causing a conflict situation.
* Test your computer for viruses and spyware.
* Run SpeedTest to test whether you have sufficient bandwidth available to smoothly play YouTube videos without causing the site to run slower.
* Disconnect your internet and then reconnect it to know why is YouTube slow and whether it is because of the poor internet at your side.
* Disable ads through some of the browser plug in that will allow you to run fewer background services while you are playing videos online.
* Try to change your flash player version. Although the YouTube has started to stream videos through a new technology there is still a large number of web sites using the flash platform. So it is a nice idea to try to change the flash player version to play videos without crashes and error messages.
* Try to change your browser. One good browser to play YouTube videos is Chrome. If you have not tried that go for it. Also contact your ISP provider if they are limiting your bandwidth at specific durations of the day.
The above solutions will most likely fix and answer your question why is YouTube slow on your computer. However, it is highly recommended you follow all the guidelines especially optimizing your PC Windows for internal registry errors through a top registry cleaner reginout
Search for Related Topics
neulion buffering flash player jw player buffer time jwp player determine buffering time long buffering time webex player change sopcast buffer time 3.5 change buffer time flash player decrease buffering flash player flash player mouse buffering problems cache flash player android change android flash player change quality time bar flash reduce buffering time flash