s there anyone know how to transfer whole iphoto library to another computer ? plese give me some help, thanks.Asked Nov, 06 2010
1. Close iPhoto 4
2. Erase the contents of the iPhoto Library in the new user folder.
3. Erase ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iphoto.list on the G4. ~ = your home folder.
4. Transfer the contents of the G3 library to the correct library folder on the G4.
5. Check that the file permissions on your new copy of the library are compatible with the new user. Can you navigate through the database structure in Finder OK?
6. Restart iPhoto 4. I think that iPhoto 4 knows that it is dealing with an iPhoto 2 library, and converts it to the new standard at startup.
how about to transfer to external hard drive and then to copy to new mac.
if you can buy a firewire card? How to use and troubleshoot FireWire target disk mode http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1661
Ethernet Cable How to Transfer From a PowerBook G4 to a MacBook Pro 13 http://www.ehow.com/how_8370279_transfer-g4-macbook-pro-13.html#ixzz2ACUV5bWD
via dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/Answered Oct, 24 2012
Search for Related Topics
move iphoto computer iphoto acer computer iphoto library ifunbox bootcamp iphoto library virtualgirl transfer computer dongle transferable computers traktor copy library computer migrate iphoto library synology nas access iphoto library c++ access iphoto library bootcamp transfering smartdraw computer transfer silverlight computer
Related Unresolved Questions