Here is how to embed a flash file in an Excel 2010 workbook in 10 easy steps.
1. Open the workbook and go to the sheet where you want to display the Flash File.
2. Move your cursor up to the "File" option click it to get the drop down menu and click on "Options"
3. This will give you the Excel Options paine. In the left hand column there is a list of option, you need to click on "Customize Ribbon"
4. In the right hand box there will be a list of options under a heading "Main Tabs". Find "Developer" and make sure that the checkbox has a tick in it, ie. is checked.
5. You will now see that you have "Developer" on your ribbon at the top of the workbook. Click on that and it will open up all your options.
6. Click on "Insert". In the bottom left corner there is a "Spanner and Hammer" icon, click that and scroll down until you find the "Shockwave Flash Object" option. Highlight that and click "OK"
7. Now click on the "Design Mode" icon. You will now have a fine cross-hair cursor when you move the cursor over you worksheet. Left click and drag a box to create your display area. You can smarten it up later.
8. Right click on the display area and from the drop down menu choose "Properties". This will give you a panel with a whole range of settings for your Flash file, most are already populated. The most important one to get right is the "Movie" option. In the box next to "Movie" you need to enter the location of your Flash file. eg. http://www.website.xyz/data//44/yourfile.swf or C:\video\ mycoolpix.swf
9. When you have set that up and made any other changes you think you want, close the panel by clicking on the "x" in the top right.
10. Now click on the "Design Mode" icon again and if all went well, there is your Flash file playing away happily.
1. Download "mp4 to powerpoint converter" on your PC, run it. 2. Add files, set output and save(batch convert support) 3. Click "start" to convert mp4 tp ppt supported formats More details in the link: http://www.iorgsoft.com/how-to-convert/insert-mp4-video-to-powerpoint/ Answered Apr, 28 2011