1. Launch Dreamweaver and open the page with the image which you want to align with other page objects.
2. Click Window - Properties to open the Properties panel.
3. Select the image and set the Align property on the Properties panel. You can choose Default, Top, Middle, Bottom, Left or Right to see if the image is aligned with the object as you need. You can also choose additional alignment option, such as Baseline, TextTop, Absolute Middle or Absolute Bottom.
4. If you want to specify the alignment of the image with other page objects, you should use CSS. Select the image and right click it. Then click CSS Styes - New to create a new CSS rule.
5. The New CSS Rule window appears. Choose Class(can apply to any tag) from the Selector Type list and type the class name in the Name box.
6. Click OK to close the New CSS Rule window.
7. The CSS Rule Definition window appears. Select Block from theCaregory list.
8. Select Box from the Caregory list and set the property in Float box. If you choose left or right, you can set which side the image is aligned with other objects on, such as text, AP Divs, tables and so on. If you choose none, other objects will wrap around the image.
9. Right-click the tag of the image from the tag selector. Then click Set Class - rig to apply the CSS class, which you created in step 5.
10. Right-click the tag of other page object from the tag selector which you want to align image with. Then click Set Class - rig to apply the CSS class.
11. Now you've aligned the image with other page objects in Dreamweaver successfully.
read more:http://Now you've aligned the image with other page objects in Dreamweaver successfully. Answered Mar, 11 2011