which Outlook version are you using?
If you have Outlook 2003/2007 installed you can synchronize your Outlook
directly with your iPod:
"Syncing contacts and calendars to iPod with iTunes for Windows"
Maybe it helps.
1. Connect iPad to your computer (Windows or MAC system). iTunes should open automatically on the computer, otherwise you can open it manually.
2. Click your iPad listing under ‘devices’ on the left side of iTunes window.
3. Then click ‘Info’ tab and click to tick option ‘Sync address book contacts’.
4. At the bottom of the same screen, click to tick ‘Sync Google Contacts’ option and then click ‘Configure’ button next to it.
5. A new window will pop-up showing Google Contacts Terms, click Agree button on it. Then enter login details of your Gmail / Google account to start the sync process.Answered Nov, 03 2010
Search for Related Topics
sync contacts incredimail icloud sync contacts incredimail sync contacts itouch chikka ibackup bot contact export csv blackberry contacts export csv programmatically synology sync contact android sync contact android synology samsung java android programmatically sync contacts google csv dropbox contacts ipad centurylink sync contact folders contacts nimbuzz syncing contacts doesn connect sync contacts shaw ipad