If you're a Chrome user, you can access Google Tasks directly with only one click.
- Extensions are available only for Google Chrome 4.0+. If your Chrome isn't a beta version, go to Google Chrome Beta and install it.
Get Chrome Beta
- Download Google Tasks. Click "Add to Chrome".
- You might be prompted for installation authorization. Please allow the installation by clicking "Continue".
- Confirm installation by clicking "Install".
- Choose your "Display Option" and click "Save" -> "Close".
Set Display Option
- Click the icon and you can access your Google Tasks.
Access Google Tasks in Google Chrome Directly
When you work on the computer, have you ever born with you open a lot of windows? My Shortcuts of Google Chrome helps you solve it.
If you're a Chrome user, you can use Gtalk directly with only one click.
When you have a new computer without office, have you ever want to make some doc in a hurry? Spoon help you deal with it.
Related Unresolved Questions