Google is the default search engine of Chrome. You can manually add your favoured search engines to Chrome.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on the "Wrench" in the upper-right corner of the toolbar, then choose "Options".
Go to Options
- Select "Basics" tab and find "Default search" panel. Then click "Manage".
Go to Manage
- Choose "Add" in the right panel.
- In the new dialogue, type in the information as follow, then click "OK".
"Name": Bing Search
- You can see "bing" now is showed in the "Other search engines" field. Choose "bing" and click "Make default".
- So now Bing is added to your Google Chrome.
The explorer can use search engine to find many useful resources. The Bing is a new search engine of Microsoft. Here I will teach you how to add the bing search engine to Google Chrome.
Windows has a notepad which is used to take notes. When you surf on the Internet, perhaps you want to take some notes and pick up some information from web site. You can open the notepad that supplied by Windows. Actually, you can add a notepad to Google Chrome.
You can add alarm clock to your Google Chrome. In this case, you can enjoy surfing the Internet without not knowing the time. Of course, you can also set an alarm to remind you that time is up.
Related Unresolved Questions