You create a new document in Word and you want to make it more impressive. At this time you can add a border to a page in Word.
- SelectPage Layout tab in the top menu bar and then click Page Borders.
- In the Page Borders diague box select the Page Borders Setting in the left hand. You can see the effect in the preview picture. Click the Box, Shadow or 3-D button if you want to apply the setting. Click the None button if you want to remove the selected setting. Click theCustom button on the border side that you want to remove.
- Adjust the border type in the Style List, Color dropped-down list and Width dropped-down list.
- If you want the border from graphics rather than lines, you can select the graphics that you like in theArt dropped-down list.
- If you want to change the position pf the border, click the Options button to adjust the position in the popping up diague box and then click the OK button.
- Then click OK in the Page Borders tab. You will see the page borders have applied in the document.
Sometimes, we need to add a border to text or a paragraph to highlight them in the document. But I am not very familiar with Word 2007, then what should I do to add a border in Word?
It is more convenient to consult the documents in word if you add page numbers. Here is the guidance to tell you how to add page numbers to documents in word.
In order to make the document more beautiful, we can use watermarks. To position background text on every page is a kind of watermark. Now I will show you how to add background text on every page in Word.
Related Unresolved Questions