Commonly, the download software I used is Internet Download Manager (IDM), and the browser is Firefox, I do not want to change my habits for download or visit the website, How to add internet download manager to firefox?
- Download the new version of Internet Download Manager (IDM) and install it.
- The first run of Internet Download Manager will pop-up some window, according to your own needs to choose.
- Here Internet Download Manager Automatic Identification you have installed Firefox and integrated it.
- In the Downloads Options, you can See the details of browsers Integrate.
- Click Firefox details, you can Add more Firefox version.
- Restart your Firefox, you will find 1 new add-on (IDM) has been installed.
- When you want download, only right-click mouse and select IDM option.
- How to add internet download manager to firefox is finished.
Firefox is a great web browser. I often use Firefox to visit websites and sometimes I use it to download musics or other files. So I want to know more about the Firefox download manager.
Firefox is a good browser, but it's Built-in download manager is too simple, How to tweak Firefox download manager?
I've installed Internet Download Manager several days ago, it helps me a lot. Is there any way to Optimize Internet Download Manager for faster Speed?
Related Unresolved Questions