Recently, I replace my Microsoft Office 2003 with Office 2007. The functions are more abundant. But, it troubles me that I cannot find some functions in Office 2007. For example, when I want to change a different design template, I cannot find the tab "apply to selected slides" . I am confused because it is impossible to reduce functions. So what should I do?
- We create a new PowerPoint design to show you .
- Click "Design" > "Themes". In the box, we select one theme. You can see beside "Themes" there are also "Colors","Fronts" and "Effects" to choose.
- Click the "Colors" button and select "Office". Then you can see the slide's color is changing.
- Here we can see that the theme is applied to all slides automatically.
- We can right click on the theme on the Designmenu . Then select "Apply to Selected Slides".
- The first slide's theme is changed.
- Beslide the contents of template, there are "Layout" option. Right click on the slide, and choose "Layout" > "Title and Content".
- We can see the changed slide here.
- Just following the above steps, we can give the second slidea new template.
- Now, we finish applying a different design template to each PowerPoint slide.
In PowerPoint 2007, themes replace design templates in the PowerPoint 2003 and earlier versions. The themes of PowerPoint 2007 is a combination of colors, fonts, effects, and background effects. Of course, a theme may be applied to a file as a single selection. So, the PowerPoint 2007 has more strong functions not less. What we have to do is familiar with use quickly. At that time, you will find its great advantages.
A summary slide may help you to make your audience members clearly remember what you’ve said after your report with Microsoft PowerPoint. A simple text doesn’t jog people's memory, so using a visual summary slide will work well.
This tutorial will tell you how to design a visual summary slide in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
Sometimes when we use PowerPoint to show some slides, we need to move to a specific slide. How to make it? We will show you the method in the solution.
When I edit a slide in PowerPoint 2007, I want to change the size of slide so that I can see the letter clearly. How can I zoom slide in PowerPoint 2007?
Related Unresolved Questions