Excel sets the default theme as Office Theme with the white background and black font. Now you want to change the bald theme to make your workbook more interesting. In this case you can apply a theme in Excel.
- To apply a theme in Excel, go to select Page Layout- > Themes in top menu bar. Then the various built-in themes displays. Once you apply a theme in Excel, the font, color, table style, and effects of the information on your entire worksheet will be changed. There is no possible that you can apply two or more themes in one worksheet.
- To apply a build-in theme, click on it.
- To preview a theme that applys in the worksheet, move the mouse on the theme. Then the reflected worksheet will display.
- To customize a theme, click on the desired theme. Then customize the theme by using the items of colors, fonts and effects in Themes group. Then click Save Current Theme.
- To search more themes that isn't available in the built-in list. Click More Themes on Microsoft Office Online to explore them. In addition, you can click Browse for Themes to browse the available themes in your computer.
When we make a presentation, we may want to apply theme to slide to make it beautiful. Or after applying a theme to slide, we find that the theme doesn't fit our presentation. In these cases, we can read this article to know how to apply and change theme to presentation in PowerPoint.
Visio 2007 Themes replace the Color Scheme feature offered in earlier versions of Visio, which make your productivity look good. Now you can do following procedure to apply a theme to drawings.
Group Policy is a feature of Windows 7, as well as earlier versions Windows NT systems. It is a set of rules which control the working environment of user accounts and computer accounts. In some cases, you may need to configure them properly for specific purposes. This guide will teach you Apply specific Windows 7 theme to new users.
Related Unresolved Questions