There are a lot of junk mail in Mac Mail. I want to block a email address with blacklist in Mac Mail. Use these step you can know how to block a email address with blacklist in Mac Mail.
- Open Mac Mail application. Click "Mail" > "Prefences".
- Select "Rules" tab, and then click "Add Rule" button.
- Input a email address in the box.
- Select "Delete Message" in the drop-down menu, and click "OK" button.
- Click "Apply" button. Now you have finished blocking a email address with blacklist in Mac Mail.
Sometimes, Mac Mail users might have more than one email clients, but how can we import those address book from different email client into Mac Mail, I would like to show you now.
Email is very important to me, I want my Mac Mail to make some sound noticement when I receive an email in Mac Mail. How to set the email noticement and choose my favorite audio file to be the notice sound?
Sometimes users will find that they cannot receive or send emails from Mail, it must be some problems with the port, now I will show you about how to change Email port in Mac Mail if you cannot send or receive emails.
Related Unresolved Questions