Sometimes we find some interesting scenes from a video clip and want to capture it as images to share with our friends. However, it’s not easy to find a program which has this feature. But don’t worry. You are lucky enough because there is a useful program called GOM Player which can let you simply take screenshot of video scenes.
- Download GOM Player from this site and install it.
- After the installation, it will open a configuration wizard and you just need to click "Cancel" to let it set the default configuration automatically.
- Open GOM Player and click the button marked in the picture to open your video file.
- If you want to capture images from the video, click the button marked in the following picture or just press Ctrl + F7.
- Select "VIDEO" option and click "Advanced Capture".
- You can change the destination for saving the pictures by pressing "Change Directory…" If you want to capture a single image, click "Capture". If you want to capture sequential images, click "Burst Capture" and you can set the "Burst interval" and "Burst Capture Images" as well.
GOM player is a very smart Media Player, when you are viewing a fantastic video you always want to save some pictures directly from screen, GOM Player makes it easy to complete this, this paper tells you how to auto capture photo from video in playing on GOM Player.
When watching videos using Gom Player, I'd like to listen to some parts of the videos repeatedly, which maybe wonderful musics or amazing songs, it's so inconvenient for me to run these videos again and seeking these special parts whenever I want. Is there any way else that would make it easy?
When you play videos on Gom Player, the default color is extremely dark and barely watchable. You are wondering how to adjust video color. Following the steps below, you can change color settings when playing video files on Gom player easily.
Related Unresolved Questions