Recently, I found a software which could change the Welcome Screen's text, But I didn't know how to use it and change the test for my computer. Here is the solution.
- The software is ResourceTuner, visit http://www.restuner.com/download.htm to download it. After downloaded, install it to your computer.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 1
- Now copy the logonui.exe from c:\windows\system32 to desktop, we will use it in the next step.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 2
- Lunch the ResourceTuner. Next, open logonui.exe, find the char 'welcome' by CTRL+F key.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 3
- Double-click String tag, Now you can change the 'welcome' char to whatever you like. For example, I change it to "Braves". Then, go to File -> Save File As... or press Ctrl + S key to save the changes.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 4
- The next, copy the modified logonui.exe to c:\windows\system32 and c:windows\system32\dllcache to replace the original file.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 5
- After that, restart your computer and you will see your welcome screen text has been changed.
Change Welcome Screen Text in Windows XP 6
Maybe you want to know how to change the Windows XP Welcome Screen background, here the solution for you.
When you start Windows, you may be presented with the Windows XP welcome screen, which prompts you click your user name to begin, however you want to change Logon Screen Saver in Windows XP, how to solve it?
I have used Windows 7 for many days, because my computer is low-end model, it is not so fluently to run Aero effects. Especially when I use + to switch windows, system will delay for a while. So I want to get back to Windows XP Styled Classic Alt+Tab Switcher Screen, could you tell me how?
Related Unresolved Questions