Windows Media Player lists all the files and urls you have recently accessed to, and you may not want others to see them. To protect your privacy, you should clean Windows Media Player history and cache.
- You have two methods to Clear history and cache in Windows Media Player. The first one is to download Clear All History by clicking it, install and then run clear history software.
- Here we mainly present you the second method. Click "Now Playing" tab and choose "More Options".
- In the new window, choose "Privacy", and click "Clear History" then "Clear Cache", select "OK". If you don't want recently played files or URLs to be stored in the future, uncheck "Save file and URL history in the Player" box.
- Click "Library" tab, right-click on the one you want to clear, and choose "Delete".
- In the new pop-up window, you can choose "Delete from library only" or "Delete from library and my computer".
- Clearing history and cache in Windows Media Player is completed.
Windows Media Player will save your play record automatically, for some private reason you do not want others to share this play list especially in public computers, Windows Media Player can easily help you complete this function.
Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) is a critical part TCP/IP network communication. When you encounter network connection problems, you can try to refresh network configurations like Reset TCP/IP, as well as Clear ARP Cache. This article will guide you Clear ARP Cache in Windows 7.
Thumbnail is very useful for us in dailylife, but it will cost some disk space in your computer, if your hard drive space is very low, you may need to clear all of them. Please follow these steps.
Related Unresolved Questions