My computer has too loud noise, I recognized it from the CPU fan. So how to Control CPU Fan Speed?
Download Speedfan and setup it.
- The most simple way is set AUTOMATIC FAN SPEED .
- If you dissatisfied this, you can configure them by yourself . Go to the configuration dialog and select SPEEDS tab . All you have to do is to enable this option for both SPEED CPU0 and SPEED CPU1. Now, Click OK.
- After less than one minute SpeedFan starts its real job and decreasing speeds according to your configurations.
- Try to change this number, find out the best suitable number for you.
Please, note that if the WARNING temperature is reached, SpeedFan will set fans to 100% no matter what you has set.
- Please note that SpeedFan is an extremely powerful tool. When first installed, it is configured only as an hardware monitoring tool. This means it won't try to change the speed of your fans.
- Changing the FSB is the other operation that should be done with care. This is an advanced option and if you should try only before you know what you're doing.
Your computer is very noisy. You wondered that if there is something wrong with your fan. But you don't want to open your Chassis. So you want to get a software that can monitor fan speed. I highly recommend you that you can use Everest to monitor fan speed.
In most case, video card fan is auto control, but the video card is too heat, speed up video card fan can lower video card temperature, if you use nvidia video card, then you can use NVIDIA Control Panel speed up video card fan.
I am making a video with premiere and I wonder how to slow down and speed up the play speed in premiere. Because some highlights in my video are really exciting so I want to make a lower speed to play it. Any help is appreciated.
Related Unresolved Questions