Many people like Windows Media Player and install it on the computer. But can it play FLV video files? The answer is NO. Most of video-sharing web sites ,Youtube for example,accept FLV video format as the streaming format over the internet. Then how to convert FLV to the video format acceptable by Windows Media Player, namely, how to convert FLV to WMV?
- Launch the program after installing launch Aimersoft Video Converter. The main interface will pop up.
- Click "Add..." button to select FLV files that you want to convert. You can add multiple files at one time. After adding the videos, you can preview the video in the preview pane on the right of the main interface.
- Click the down "Profile" arrow to choose WMV format.
- Click "Settings" button to open the Settings Window. You can customize the video and audio encoding settings and save them as your own profile in this window.
- Choose output folder for the converted videos. Then click "Start" to begin the conversion. After a successful conversion, you can click "Find Target" to access the converted videos directly.
More and more video sites begin to support flv format videos.So if you want to share your favorite WMV format movies with your friends or just broadcast them on Internet,it is necessary to convert them into flv files.
You have a WMV file and want to convert WMV to FLV format without downloading a video converter. Here is a solution for you.
Flash Video is a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player. Nowadays, FLV format can be seen almost everywhere from the worldwide famous YouTube to personal blog. You have just see a video in the format of FLV and want to convert flv to wmv for Zune or Xbox 360 without downloading a video converter.
Related Unresolved Questions