Many portable media players may not support MKV files. If you want to enjoy your favorite MKV movies on your PMP such as Sony PSP,Apple iPod, you have to convert the MKV files to MP4 files.
- Download and launch Format Factory.
- Select the MP4 format by clicking the "All to MP4" button. Then a new panel pops up.
- Click the "Add File" button to add MKV file(s). You can press ctrl on the keyboard to select more than one file at a time. Then click the "OK" button.
- If necessary, you can change the output location and other parameters by clicking the "Option" button.
- Click the "Start" button to start converting.
If you fail to run FormatFactory , Please download this patch to fix your system runtime. vcredist_x86.exe
I want to play .mp4 with subtiles on my ipod, but I just have .mkv and .Srt. How can I convert .mkv to .mp4 with subtitles.
When watching a movie on your computer, there must be some amazing scenes that you want to take screenshot and save as your wallpaper. Free Video to JPG Converte is such a tool with which you can capture your favorite pictures from video files by setting time interval of each frame and specifying frame number.
This tutorial will show you the way to convert the aac audio track in a mkv file to ac3 using some free tools:MKVToolnix, MKVE Wizard, WinFF and VLC .
Related Unresolved Questions