You may have some PNG images, and these pictures are beautiful, but you want to convert these files to ico format. how to convert?
- I recommend an online site for converting, visit http://www.zamzar.com/ to begin, first choose file you want convert. you should notice the upload file is under the step 1.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 1
- Choose the format you want convert.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 2
- Enter your email address to receive converted file.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 3
- Now click Convert tag to start.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 4
- Here you will receice an eamil from the site and you should open it. click the link to download the converted file.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 5
- Please download the ico file and preview it.
Convert PNG Files to ICO Files 6
Icon files are very common, but sometimes it is not very easy to use. Therefore, we can convert it into a PNG file. Now, I wiil tell you how to convert ICO to PNG image for free.
Need to create a simple installation? Using a wizard, IExpress 2.0 helps you create a Self Extraction Directive (SED) file, which includes compressed files that will uncompress with a double-click. If you want, you can add a licensing agreement as well and even specify a program or INF file to run. The wizard prompts you to add messages for the users to whom you send SEDs.
.png file is a very important image format, if you like a .png file and you are using flash, you can import it into flash. Just follow these steps.
Related Unresolved Questions