More and more video sites begin to support flv format videos.So if you want to share your favorite WMV format movies with your friends or just broadcast them on Internet,it is necessary to convert them into flv files.
- Download and install Any Video Converter Free Version.
- Click the "Add Video" button to load your WMV file(s) that you want to convert. You can select and add multiple files by pressing the Ctrl and Shift on the keyboard.
- Choose output profile and set technical parameters for output videos. We select the FLV format here. Generally, default settings are recommended to use.
- Click the "Convert" button to begin your video conversion.
- After finishing the conversion, click on the Output Folder will take you directly to the video file(s).
Video Size specifies the output video resolution. It is not advisable that you set this to a high resolution, as the resulting video file will be huge, and it can take too long for your audience to stream it.
Many people like Windows Media Player and install it on the computer. But can it play FLV video files? The answer is NO. Most of video-sharing web sites ,Youtube for example,accept FLV video format as the streaming format over the internet. Then how to convert FLV to the video format acceptable by Windows Media Player, namely, how to convert FLV to WMV?
You have a WMV file and want to convert WMV to FLV format without downloading a video converter. Here is a solution for you.
Flash Video is a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player. Nowadays, FLV format can be seen almost everywhere from the worldwide famous YouTube to personal blog. You have just see a video in the format of FLV and want to convert flv to wmv for Zune or Xbox 360 without downloading a video converter.
Related Unresolved Questions