You have a WMV file and want to convert WMV to FLV format without downloading a video converter. Here is a solution for you.
- Visit http://www.catchvideo.net/, then click on "Convert a file" icon to select the application of file conversion.
- Click the upload button to upload your source WMV file, note that the maximal size of your file does not have to exceed 100 Mb. A progress bar will appear to indicate the upload process. You can press "cancel" button to terminate the upload at any time. After finishing the upload, press icon to go to the next step.
- Click the relevant radio button to select FLV profile for output format. Then click icon to enter the next step.
- In this step, you can monitor the conversion process in the progress bar.
- After a successful conversion, you can click to download your converted file.
Flash Video is a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player. Nowadays, FLV format can be seen almost everywhere from the worldwide famous YouTube to personal blog. You have just see a video in the format of FLV and want to convert flv to wmv for Zune or Xbox 360 without downloading a video converter.
Many people like Windows Media Player and install it on the computer. But can it play FLV video files? The answer is NO. Most of video-sharing web sites ,Youtube for example,accept FLV video format as the streaming format over the internet. Then how to convert FLV to the video format acceptable by Windows Media Player, namely, how to convert FLV to WMV?
More and more video sites begin to support flv format videos.So if you want to share your favorite WMV format movies with your friends or just broadcast them on Internet,it is necessary to convert them into flv files.
Related Unresolved Questions