Many people use word documents to write, copy, print and reserve materials. It is usually used in our business and study life. But when you would like to present your perfect materials to your boss or teacher, etc, it is a complex thing to copy the text from word and then paste it on the PowerPoint slide step by step. In fact, we can use some little functions of Microsoft Office to convert Word Document to PowerPoint Presentation. Some instructions are as follows.
- Open your ready word document.
- To convert Word Document, we must do something with the document. Click on "Home" and fix part words like this.
- Choose the arrow next to "Quick Styles" and you can see several options. Choose "Heading1", and you can see the selected words are changing.
- Next time, you can choose "Heading2" and other styles for selected words.
- Then you get the word document to have outlines. Remember save it and close it.
- Now, we need to start a new presentation. Click on "New Slides" arrow, then choose "Slides from Outline" .
- A dialog box pops. Select document from the list. Then click "Insert". Pay attention to the "Files of type", and they must be "All outlines".
- You can see words of document appearing on the slide.
- Mybe, you find some words are over the boundary of slide like this.
- Put the cursor in front of the first word, and then hit "Enter" key.
- All the words are on the slide. And you also can adjust the font and size.
- Here, you sucessfully converted word document to PowerPoint Presentation.
I want to give two small tips. One is that, before you begin converting, make sure that your word documents have become outline file types. Only in this consequence, the word document can be converted successfully. The other is that close your word document after you save it. Otherwise, you cannot insert it into the PowerPoint in the step 7 and a warning will appear.
I have created a mail merge document, but I don't want it, I'd like to restore the mail merge document into a regular one. Is there any simple way?
As we know, master document is very useful for a long project. It usually contains two or more subdocuments. However, if we want to convert a master document to a normal document, what should we do?
Read the passage carefully and you will find it's an easy work.
When you manage a master document, you may have to convert the master document to a normal document under special condition. You can follow these steps to achieve it.
Related Unresolved Questions