There are some documents that contain some formatted texts. But we may just want to copy them without any format and if we copy them directly, they will stay the format on the new document. So, how to copy text without formatting in Word?
- Select the text you want to copy, then right click the mouse and click the Copy.
- Then go to the destination document, click Home tab, then in the Clipboard group, choose the Paste button, then the Paste Special.
- In the Paste Special dialog box, select Paste and then choose "Unformatted Text".
- Click OK, then you can see the text without formatting.
- You can also use the Notepad to do it. Click Start and open the Notepad.
- Right click the mouse and click the Paste to paste the selected text on it. then you can see the unformatted text.
- Select the text in the notepad and copy it. You can paste it to the destination application as the unformatted text now.
In Microsoft Word, you can use Format Painter to quickly copy all of the formatting of one item, such as text in word, and apply to another item. It can save your time and duplicated effort. Now this article will tell you the detail about how to copy Formatting with the Format painter in Word.
Sometimes, you have created a few splendid formats already and you want to apply these formats to other words or paragraphs. This article will teach you copy intricate formatting instantly in Word.
My boss asked me to deal with some materials. They are all in the word document. The words are rough and tumble and I need always to copy , move and paste words. A few hours later, I am so tired that I do not want to go on. But I have to. I think there may be some easy ways, which include these actions in one step. Someone who knows it, thank you very much for telling me!
Related Unresolved Questions