I want to add an animated logo to my site but I have no idea with how to do it. Any help will be appreciating.
- Download a GIF Animator and install it.
- Launch your CorelDRAW.
- Use Text Tool to add the text of your logo.
- Use Ellipse Tool to drag a oval around the text.
- Use Pick Tool to select the ellipse and select the text while holding Shift button. Click Combine button.
- Use the Uniform Fill in Fill Tool to fill the logo with certain color.
- Click Effect->Extrude.
- In the Exturde Camera tab of Extrude window, set the depth with 20.
- Then in the second tab, Set the y value with 0. Then Click File->Export to save it as a GIF file.
- Then respectivly set the Y value with 10,20 until 70, then -10,-20 till -70. Export each one to save as a GIF file in the same way.
- Open your GIF Animator and choose animation wizard.
- Then you need to set canvas with proper size.
- Now you need to add the files you have just saved.
- Here you can set duration.
- Now you will finish your settings. Then you can press start button to preview the effect.
- If you feel satisfied, you can click File->Optimization Wizard. Then after optimization, you can save it as a picture.
- Now you will get your animated logo.
Today I have noticed other computer'screen is dynamic, looking very comfortable. Therefore I also want to make a dynamic desktop, how to make?
I have a picture of candle, I want to create an animated flame in Photoshop, how can I do?
I just wanna to have an animated beating heart for my class report but I can't make it.Can you help me create an animated beating heart ?
Related Unresolved Questions