Sometimes we may want to show our scheduling during presentation, we can add calendar to slide. Follow these steps you'll know how to create calendar in PowerPoint.
- Open PowerPoint 2007 and create a new document.
- Select a theme of slide, the following link can tell you the detail.
How to Apply and Change Theme to Presentation in PowerPoint
- Click Insert in the menu bar and select Header and Footer to enter footer. If you still don't know how to do it, please follow this link: How to Insert and Change Header and Footer in PowerPoint .
- Create a text box and enter "2009 Calender" as the tile, you can Change the Font Style and Font Color of the text.
- To make our calendar more beautiful, we can insert pictures to our slide. Click Insert in the menu bar and select Picture to insert a picture you like. You can drag the small circles to ajust its size and drag it to a suitable position. See the followint link you'll know the detail.
How to Insert and Change Picture Style in PowerPoint
- Click Design in the menu bar and select Background group to change the background.
How to Add Background Styles in PowerPoint
- Insert a 7×6 table. And change the style of this table.
How to Insert and Modify Table in PowerPoint
- Enter the date to the table.
- Insert a month WordArt. See How to Insert and Modify Wordart in PowerPoint .
- Use the same method to make the calender of other months.
- Now we know how to create calender in PowerPoint.
You can use iPhoto to make prints and even books from your digital photos. But did you know you can also Use iPhoto to Create a Calendar in just the same way? Use these steps you can know how to Use iPhoto to Create a Calendar.
While you have many affairs to deal with, how to avoid forgetting something? The Google Calendar may help you. Steps following is going to tell you how to create Google calendar events.
When you have some emails in Gmail which inform you about some important events in the future, you can create Google Calendar events from Gmail to keep track of the important emails. The following steps will guide you to achieve it.
Related Unresolved Questions