you are the in charge of a large promotion campaign and are busy preparing some posters for your product. It is a good idea to add some art words, such as upside-down text, into the poster.With the help of Word 2007, you can achieve your goal.
- On the Insert tab, click WordArt, then click any sample format on the list.
- In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the desired text.you can also change the Font,Size,Bond settings.
edit WordArt text
- Click OK,then the text appears on the page and the Format tab also turn up.
show the Format tab
- On the Format tab, select Rotate, and then click Rotate Right 90 twice.
click Rotate right 90
- Now, the original text has been transformed into upside-down.
Sometimes we want to indicate that a document is special like "urgent" or "confidential" or "draft", then we need to do proper handling of the document, such as create watermark. But as a layman, I know a Little about Word 2007, what should I do to create a text or picture watermark in Word?
We know we can insert text box in Word. The text box we insert has a border with right angles by default. Maybe it is not so beautiful in our Word document. We can create text box with rounded corner to make our Word document more clear and beautiful. Here I will show you how to create text box with rounded corners in Word.
When we search on the internet, screentips are ideal when you want to provide a little bit of additional information about a word or a link. It can be realized by Word document. In this Word 2010. You will learn how to create a ScreenTip for hyperlinked text.
Related Unresolved Questions