Business cards form an important constituent of any business. We can create customized printable business cards quickly without any professional help in Microsoft Word 2010 program. Here are the steps.
- Double-click on the Microsoft Word 2010 on the desktop.
- Select File and select New.
- Input business card in the blank of Office.com Temple, and click the arrow.
- Select one business card you like, and click the Download button.
- When it finished, you can input what you need: name, address, telephone and so on.
- It is finished and likes this.
Make sure you are online.
Christmas Day is coming, I would like to send cards to my friends and my teachers as usual. In the past years, I always go to buy elegant Christmas cards in the shop. Not only it cost me much money, but also cannot express my great and sincere greetings. So, this year, I want to make cards by myself. Maybe I can do it in Microsoft Word, but I have no idea. Could someone tell me how should I do?
For people who use Microsoft Office 2010, they may find there are many more new programs in Office 2010. Publisher is one of them, which we do know little about it. Perhaps, you remember we can use Microsoft Word 2007 to make business card. Here, we will teach you how to use Publisher to create a business card. The method is easier and more convenient.
Word template defines things such as the default font style, size and color, headers and footers, margins, columns and more. Then how to create a new template in Word?
Related Unresolved Questions