I want to add 'Crack' effect on my text to make my page more beautiful. Someone told me that I can use CorelDRAW to do this but I don't know the process in detail.
- Open your CorelDRAW and create a new document.
- Use 'Text Tool' to add text you want. Chhange your font and size to make it eye-catching.
- Use 'Pick Tool' and click the text with rihgt button and select 'Convert To Artistic Text'.
- Use Eraser in Crop Tool to crack the text. You can set the thickness of eraser to certain number to make you more convenient.
- Click Effects->Extrude.
- In tab in the Extrude window, set the depth at 5.
- In tab, change it to your satisfying perspective.
- In tab, you can change lighting indensity to adjust the light effect.
- Now you can use 'Texture Fill' in 'Fill Tool' to change the texture wo whatever you want.
- Then you will get your cracked text.
In this tutorial, I'll show you a way to create an effect which looks like the painting a photo on a cracked wall.
Sometimes we want our texts more beautiful. Adding 3D textured effect on them is a good method to do this. CorelDRAW can just help you.
I've already known how to create several text effects in Illustrator, but I have some trouble in creating a dot text effect, I need some instructions.
Related Unresolved Questions