Do you want to create a calendar with your own photo? It can be done quickly and easily by Microsoft Publisher 2010. Here are the steps.
- Open "Microsoft Publisher 2010" and select the "File" tab and Choose "New".
- In the "Available Templates" page, in the "Most Popular" section, click "Calendars".
- In the "Templates gallery", select a calendar, use Pinstripes for example.
- If necessary, in the preview pane that is displayed to the right of the gallery customize the calendar by selecting an option.
* Click the "Color scheme" drop-down list and select a template color.
* Click the "Font scheme" drop-down list and select a font.
* From the "Business Information" drop-down list, select "Create new" and in the dialog box enter details such as job title, business name, business address and so on.
* From the "Page size" drop-down list, select the portrait or landscape view.
* In the "Timeframe section", select an option.
In the preview pane, click "Set Calendar Dates".
- In the "Set Calendar Dates" dialog box, select the year, the start and end dates and click "OK".
- Click "Create" button.
- Add photos to the gallery by selecting the "Insert" tab and click "picture".
- Select a picure and click the "Insert" button.
- It is finished, likes this.
Sometimes we want to add a watermark in our Microsoft Publisher document. The watermark can be inserted as a picture and made transparent then sent to the background of the document. Microsoft Publisher can help us do this.
We always need to write some simple but formal letter to others. If you can make a template for it , it will dramatically decrease the time we need to write it. Microsoft Publisher can just offer this help.
For people who use Microsoft Office 2010, they may find there are many more new programs in Office 2010. Publisher is one of them, which we do know little about it. Perhaps, you remember we can use Microsoft Word 2007 to make business card. Here, we will teach you how to use Publisher to create a business card. The method is easier and more convenient.
Related Unresolved Questions