If you want to add some animations or floating advertises to make your web pages interesting, how can you do it without any special software to make Flash? You can turn to Dreamweaver. This article will tell you the details.
- Launch Micromedia Dreamweaver and open the web page where you want to add animations.
- Locate your cursor on the page and click "Insert"-"Layout Objects"-"Layer" to insert a layer.
- Put your cursor on the layer just inserted and click "Insert"-"Image" to insert the image from your local disc.
- You can optionally type the alternate text and long description of the image in the pop-up window.
- Click "Window"-"Timelines" to open the Timeline Inspector. Drag the layer to the first frame in the timeline.
- A pop-up window appears to ask if some of the layer attributes can be animated.Just click "OK".
- Click the last frame in the timeline and drag the layer from the original place to the ending place.
- Check the "Autoplay" and "Loop" options in Timeline Inspector to make your animation play automatically and in loops once you open your page in a web browser.
- Click "OK" in the pop-up window and save your page. Now you've created a simple animation using Dreamweaver Timeline.
A timeline shows the activities during a period of time, including intervals, milestones and so on. so It's really useful. Read this article to learn how to create a timeline with the timeline templates in Microsoft Visio.
When you're designing a simple animation such as a floating image or advertisement on your web page using Dreamweaver, you may want to give the surfer online ability to stop the animation whenever he or she doesn't like it. This article will tell you how to Stop timeline animation in Dreamweaver.
When you're designing a simple animation such as a floating image on your web page using Dreamweaver, you may want to make the timeline object jump to a specific frame. This article will tell you how to jump to a specific frame in Dreamweaver timeline.
Related Unresolved Questions