When we write words in Word, we often make mistakes like spelling errors or just because typing too fast. Words for spelling errors, we need to create an autocorrect entry to help us correct them quickly, but how to create or delete an autocorrect entry in Word? As the following way, you will get it.
- Open your document, click tab, then press Spelling & Grammar button.
- In then new window popped up, click Options... .
- Select AutoCorrect Options... in "Word Options" window.
- In "AutoCorrect English" window, click AutoCorrect tab, enter the misspelled word in Replace box like "sholud", then enter the right spelling inWith box like "should", then click Add button.
- Now, you can see the new autocorrect entry has been created.
- If you find some autocorrect entry are unnecessary, select it, then click Delete button, you will delete it quickly.
- After creating or deleting an autocorrect entry, click OK to close current window.
- Then click OK to close the "Word Options" window.
- Then click Close to close the "Spelling and Grammar" window.
- Now, you have finished creating and deleting autocorrect entry in word.
Inserting the symbol which you use frequently is a troublesome thing, is there any easier way to insert these symbols? Then let me show you how to create an AutoCorrect entry for a symbol or special character in Word. Please follow me.
AutoCorrect helps you fix your errors while you are typing. You can also change AutoCorrect options as you want. Here I will give you some instructions about changing these options, please follow me.
Mathematics is an important field of application in Word. However, there are so many rare math-related symbols that we will use frequently when we are working on a financial report. Word supplies us with an option called "Math AutoCorrect" that will do much favor.
Related Unresolved Questions