As usual, large things will make people care. Here tells you how to show large icons on Windows 7 toolbar.
- Right-click on Windows 7 toolbar and then select "Toolbars" and click on "New toolbar...".
- Input "%appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" in the "Folder" then click "Select Folder" button.
- Right-click on your toolbar and then uncheck “Lock the Taskbar” option.
- Drag "Quick launch" toolbar.
- Right-click on it, and select "View" and select "Larfe Icons".
- It likes this.
You think the items of the system are too small, but if you change the screen resolution of your display, the text become fuzzy. Play in Windows 7 allows you to modify the size of the text and other items on your screen and make them easier to see, while keeping your display set to optimal resolution.
My video was unsteady, sometimes too bright sometimes too dark, but how could I deal with it by any software.
I am using windows on the Macbook Pro. I feel that my BootCamp partition is too large. Use these steps you can know how to Decrease disk size in BootCamp.
Related Unresolved Questions